Unable to withdraw funds from just forex?

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Piphs, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Piphs

Piphs Member

I deposited 2 times using the same malaysian bank account thru PT Transfer (Local Malaysian Bank) but the payment number for these 2 transaction is different. Now i can only withdraw half of my money and the other half is stuck because the payment number is different than my bank account number (Should be the same). Contacted support and they said that I should only deposit using my card. What the hell? I used the same bank account for both deposit. how can the numbers be different? My money is now stuck and I am not happy with this.
  2. Previously I used JustForex broker and I always used Payoneer card for deposit and withdraw but unfortunately fee month back they banned me from using Payoneer card and took around 500 USD. However, now using FreshForex broker where everything is fine.
  3. Arthur Shelby

Arthur Shelby Member

Brokers are very important issues in trading. If the broker is not good, it is very difficult to make a profit in trading. The broker protects your investment. Brokers offer many types of benefits. So a good broker is very much needed to develop good skills in trading. Forex4you has made my trading life enjoyable with their blessing opportunities and their support is always active.
  4. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg Member

There's no specific time for trading in the forex market. You can start your trading anytime. All you need is strong knowledge about forex. If you have strong knowledge about forex and a reliable broker then you can earn a lot of money. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.
  5. Piphs

Piphs Member

Honestly, I still don't know if this guys complain about justforex was sorted. I just picked this comment for forex peace army