TrafficSurfer - Make $25 a Month With Proof

Discussion in 'GPT & Other Program Discussion' started by shahab, Feb 16, 2007.

1. shahab

shahab New Member

This is a GPT Surf Website, where you DO NOT have to invest or upgrade and you just get paid for autosurfing.

Although they claim that you earn $1.20, but in real you earn about $0.0006 Per Minute, i.e. $0.036 Per Hour, I.e. $0.864 Per 24 hrs, or $25.92 Per 30 days, if you surf 24x7x30

You also get Paid To Click, Paid To Signup

They pay a flat 1 cent per referral.

Few Important Things:-
    1) After Signup, go to Earning Options-> Paid To Surf-> Autosurf, you will get a url, just click on it and your autosurfing will start. You will need to enter a matching code for the very first time you start your autosurfing, after that it will not ask your for any verification/matching no. to click.

2) Use Mozilla Firefox, Install an Auto-Refresh Addon of Mozilla which you can get it here https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/115/

This is necessary to keep your earning page refreshing frequently, if you do not refresh your earning page, then instead of cash, you will start earning points.

When you will install this add-on, then u ll see a small down arrow on the refresh button, just click on it and set the timer to 30 seconds or 1 minute for the earning page, and choose disable all tabs

You should also set 10-15 mins auto-refresh for that autosurfing page, so in case if your autosurfing stops for any reason, it gets resume after 10-15 mins

3) You Get Paid Automatically when you reach $1, you DO NOT have to request payout.

4)There's a 50 cent fees for each e-gold withdrawal, for paypal, there' no fees. So if you wish that you get paid when you have say $2 or $5 or $10, then just don't fill your e-gold a/c no. in your profile, and when you wish to withdraw, then just fill it.

5) Points are of no use, except that you can buy advertising with them.

I HAVE BEEN PAID 2 TIMES FROM THIS WEBSITE IN 6 DAYS

here's my payment screenshot;
    [​IMG]

Many others have also been paid, check the Been Paid list after loggin, here's few of them

Here's my referral Link,

http://traffic-surfer.info/pages/index.php?refid=shahab

Feel free to ask any question/query you have
  2. hmshema

hmshema New Member

This is a good GPT site to join. There is a payment proof also.
    I am signing up under you sahab.
  3. jedik1

jedik1 New Member

I think it would be just a 100% percent wastage of time and the money that you will get will be just a small fraction of what your electricity bills.
  4. shahab

shahab New Member

well this is not for everyone, this is for those only who do not want to risk their money in HYIPs and Autosurfs and are satisfied even if they earn very little.
  5. jedik1

jedik1 New Member

Friend this is a funny affiar.....less than 4 cents per hour....this is really bad. In fact this site is like the Wjob and Gomez peers. The pay rate is really low. One ca earn 1000 times more from just Pay to Post forums. I say this site is a scrap.
  6. TranCer

TranCer New Member

i agree jedik ... you will pay tons of bills if you are active in this program ... there are other profitable ways to earn from the internet ;) you just have to discover them.. by reading this forum :)
  7. LoveLarisa

LoveLarisa New Member

My PC is on 24/7 anyway so why should I bother for another Mozilla tab opened with this site that just sits there (and takes a bit of the bandwidth) bringing me money?
    I'm in, looks good, the fee is a bit too big but doesn't matter
  8. shahab

shahab New Member

This program is like people with thinking like you. Thanks For Joining Under me
  9. cubeman

cubeman New Member

but u can use this tab opened to earn more. 4cents are really low rate ^^

but need to consider u dont need deposit funds to join. signup and start earning
  10. bogdanel

bogdanel New Member

4 cents per hour... is very low.. and also jedik1 is right... too much electricity spent for 25$ you get those moneys from site to pay the bill :)
  11. hrap

hrap New Member

hi man how many surf i need to make that 25$
    and what about ogo browser
  12. shahab

shahab New Member

Oh GoD!, why you guys don't see this program the other way? i am saying, just do your normal work, like posting here on paid to post forum or signingup on offers at intoffers and let this run on another tab of your browser, what's teh problem with that? while you are spending time here, or say mylot or intoffers, you will also be earning an extra income, although its less, but something is better than nothing, isnt? i am not saying, don't do any other work and just let this autosurf run and leave your pc and then prepare for a huge electricily bill, just do the autosurf while you are online, and log out when you r not.
  13. kingson1988

kingson1988 New Member

No wonder i just earned points recently.:)

''You should also set 10-15 mins auto-refresh for that autosurfing page, so in case if your autosurfing stops for any reason, it gets resume after 10-15 mins''

May i know how to set the auto-refresh?
    Thank you.
  14. shahab

shahab New Member

well i haven't counted the no. of sites, but i have estimated it, if you run your pc online for 24x7x30 then you will earn $25.92 in your a.c, if you do the paid to signup offers, you can make extra $1.5-$2, if you do the paid to click also, you get around 3-4 cents daily, and if you refer people, you make a LOT, coz you get paid 1 cent for each referral, so even if you make 10 referals per day, its $3 extra per month.

So far i have earned about $4+ with autosurfing+ptc+pts+(130+ referrals)
  15. shahab

shahab New Member

2) Use Mozilla Firefox, Install an Auto-Refresh Addon of Mozilla which you can get it here https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/115/

This is necessary to keep your earning page refreshing frequently, if you do not refresh your EARNINGS page, then instead of cash, you will start earning points.

When you will install this add-on, then u ll see a small down arrow on the refresh button, just click on it and set the timer to 30 seconds or 1 minute for the earning page, and choose disable all tabs

You should also set 10-15 mins auto-refresh for that AUTOSURFING page, so in case if your autosurfing stops for any reason, it gets resume after 10-15 mins
  16. kingson1988

kingson1988 New Member

Thank you for the explanation.
    I just don't know where to set 10-15mins auto refresh for that autosurfing page.Where can i set it?I can't find it.
  17. shahab

shahab New Member

after you have downloaded and installed the add-on, you can see a down arrow beside the refresh button, click on it and set the timer there. and set 30 seconds for the EARNINGS page and 10-15 mins for the AUTOSURFING page.
  18. yousuowei1900

yousuowei1900 New Member

I think this site maybe good paid site.I need waiting time.
  19. mohsin3161

mohsin3161 New Member

very less earnings per hour escpecially considering others are paying far more for much less fuss dreamhits.org pay 10 cents for surfing 100 sites without investing a penny
  20. shahab

shahab New Member

hey thanks for the site, i have joined under you.