1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

This is so good.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ValerieAum, Sep 27, 2016.

1. ValerieAum

ValerieAum New Member

PayCo for me is one of the best Payment processor. They are partners with my trusted broker that's why I really want to make transactions through them. It's not just easy and safe but most of all it is the cheapest way to have my money on hand. Its my favorite e-currency.
  2. Maribeht Conre

Maribeht Conre New Member

This is the payment processor that I mostly use too. Transaction with them are way lot easier. There's no fuss they made everything easy for their clients.
  3. U_Blog

U_Blog New Member

sorry i don't have any idea about that
  4. ValerieAum

ValerieAum New Member

You need to try it @U_Blog they are even better than PayPal. Better in the way that they have better transaction rates, can use their services anywhere. Check it out here!
  5. digital.ink

digital.ink New Member

Good job I haven't been active for a long time so glad that there are PayCo users within this forum. I have been their affiliate for more than a year and I can say that I already earned from this payment processor. The affiliate program really pays and commissions are forwarded to my wallet immediately.
  6. Monnica

Monnica New Member

PayCo just makes things easier for me to deal with from the moment I registered. I was able to deposit amount from my other ecurrency account. I literally sent all my funds there because it is best if I use them instead because of their cheap transaction fees.