1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Stop loss order

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Adam Abbott, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Adam Abbott

Adam Abbott New Member

A stop loss order is an order placed with a broker to sell a security when it reaches a certain price. We set the stop loss point at a particular area to shut down a trade. Stop loss orders are designed to limit an investor's loss on a position in a security. With Trade12 I can execute a trade nicely as here I face no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage issue. Besides here I have smart bridge technology for nicely operating trading.
  2. Somnia

Somnia New Member

It is important to run this forex trading stop los we must be able to install properly and correctly, where with the stop los that we can install properly and correctly, then we will be able to target all the risks. For now I dimaan always do where the process run like which utilize a demo account from a broker Freshforex to the stage where learning step by step towards success in forex business
  3. Karen Shelton

Karen Shelton New Member

I am a new trader with less understanding about the market. All I needed is the proper support and guidance to start and be in this trading market and earn a handsome living. I have been places but no one really kept their promises. At last I found FXPremax broker and with their help, guidance and educational materials I can now earn a handsome amount of money every month and earn my living as well.
    They are a reliable trading broker who always guarantee my funds with low trading spreads, automatic execution, fast and easy withdrawal, several trading platforms which are advanced and easy to use. I love to use their MetaTrader4 trading platform where I can get every possible support.
  4. Carter Christopher

Carter Christopher New Member

La sicurezza del fondo è molto importante per un'attività rischiosa come il forex. Come tutti sanno che il broker di trading regolamentato è protetto per investire denaro ed è per questo che mi sono unito a TradesFX poiché mi viene garantita la sicurezza dei miei fondi. Inoltre riceve il più basso spread di trading spread fino a 0,5 pips e 2 USD di commissione per referral da loro. Hanno oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, più di 55 coppie di trading, leva 1: 500 e molte altre strutture di trading.