1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Stock exchange vs Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Carter Christopher, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Carter Christopher

Carter Christopher New Member

Stock market and forex market are similar. In a sense of investing money and earning money. But I have found forex is much easier and profitable than stock exchange. Stock exchange is the business of company equity share. On the other hand forex business is the trading business of foreign currency exchange. Forex is flexible for me for its working process. Also it is faster and less time consuming rather than stock exchange.
  2. CarlosR

CarlosR New Member

The main difference between the Forex and the stock markets is the number of trading alternatives available. The Forex market has just a few options compared to the thousands that can be found in the stock markets. Since most Forex traders focus on the 4 major currency pairs (i.e. EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/CHF) it is clear that currency trading is easier to follow. Rather than having to choose between 10,000 stocks to find the best value, Forex traders are more focussed on staying up to date on the economic and political news of the countries in question how forex fundamental indicators. Finding success in the stock market can therefore be a harder task and would explain why so many traders across the world choose Forex.
  3. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

Two very promising aspects of financial market are stock exchanges and forex trading. In stock exchanges investors basically own equity shares of companies. And in forex trading they are engaging in foreign currency exchanges. both the market have high potential but I prefer forex trading because it requires less time and skills than stock market. That’s why I am working in the forex market as a trader with a regulated platform AAFX since 2015.
  4. I believe Forex is better and safer. I once did Stock trading with Alpari broker and got scammed. So, I will not want to repeat same mistake ever again. I believe it is far better that we are sensible with where we are to make investment, as only then we will be able to do well.
  5. davidson333

davidson333 New Member

I think Forex is better than Stocks. Trading Forex 24/5 means you can access the market for longer than the NYSE’s 8/5 operating hours.Gauging movement in Forex could be easier due to increased market liquidity overstocks.Small forex market movements can lead to large gains (or losses). The same movements with stocks can be relatively less impactful.

international payment services