1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Seo testing

Discussion in 'Computer Discussions & Security' started by TylerHill, May 14, 2019.

1. TylerHill

TylerHill New Member

Do you know what is seo testing and how can I provide it for my web portal?
  2. Allan Butler

Allan Butler New Member

Hello! Do you know the main principles of SEO? I'll try to explain you now. It's Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. So every search system has it's own criterias of evaluation. Your task is to understand what search systems prefer to see on your site. Search engine "thinks" as people and when your site is interesting and has many images it's good for SEO.
    What about Seo testing I think it's special companies which help to understand the main problems in your site SEO.
    Also I can tell you about software testing service. It's not a SEO but it's also important especially for large business. Read more about it here https://testmatick.com/ please.