1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

How to recover my hacked Account?

Discussion in 'Computer Discussions & Security' started by Heena Spencer, May 2, 2017.

1. Heena Spencer

Heena Spencer New Member

Before one year i create Hotmail email account for business purpose. I continue use my account. But before few days my account is not access. I think my account hacked by someone. Please can any one help me... How to do recover it....
  2. james smith

james smith New Member

Go to the Microsoft account recovery page and select the “I think someone else is using my Microsoft account” option to begin the recovery process.Don’t forget to use a strong password when you reset!
  3. johnparker92

johnparker92 New Member

Your right @james smith. I think it will ask recovery mail id (or) Phone number.