1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Good broker

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Carter Christopher, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Carter Christopher

Carter Christopher New Member

In their beginning of trading career almost every trader has to suffer and had to struggle. But trading could be easier if trader gets a good and credible trading broker. A good broker always helps a trader to earn good amount of profit. But the biggest difficulty in forex is to get a good broker. Because the market is full of broker but good broker are very few in number. Most of the broker in trading market are actually scammer.
  2. CarlosR

CarlosR New Member

First of all I advise you learn how to trade currency that is essential, as you mention there are some good brokers in the market, the important thing is that this is regulated and allows you to operate without complications
  3. In a business like Forex, I don’t see any space for mistakes, so it is absolutely crucial that we don’t make such errors in joining wrong broker. Fortunately, I have got the best in FreshForex. They got everything from having over 120 instruments to pick from and the mighty rebate scheme to help get up to 20 USD, it’s just too good.
  4. raniya

raniya New Member

So far, I do not have problem when trade with this broker. FXB offers the complete trading package of competitive trading conditions, unmatched security, leading platforms and trading tools, and a lot more. FXBTrading provides novice traders with all the resources and tools that they need to learn how to trade. Its trading tools include trading calculators, an economic calendar, trading signals and fundamental and technical analysis. Its technical analysis provides advanced live charts which are easy to interpret in order to make predictions on price movement of currency pairs.Italso has impressive educational resources such as an eBook, video courses, articles and a lot more.
  5. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

What makes a broker good in the eyes of a trader? I think among thousands of traders today, a trader should select a regulated broker that will provide all the necessary trading facilities that he requires. For me AAFX is my best companion as it is providing me low and fixed 1 pip spread, high leverage of 1:2000, 35% welcoming bonus, 30% redeposit bonus, 24 hour trading facilities and as a scalper all these are providing me a comfortable trading journey.
  6. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

In Forex trading we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonus offer from only regulated trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.