1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Get lots of money bitcoin on the telegram with Bot$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by caoc69, Oct 9, 2017.

1. caoc69

caoc69 New Member

Best telegram bot for bitcoin earning

Let your cell phone work for you, MAKING MONEY WITHOUT MAKING NOTHING BY TELEGRAM

Download Telegram https://www.telegram.org/

● I am giving you today the new bots of telegram to all of you, with whom you can earn a bitcoin easily, by using all the bonuses you get it, by clicking on the number given below, add them to the Telegram Group.

*1=cashzoobot CLICK HERE

*2=cashrobots CLICK HERE

*3=housemoney CLICK HERE

*4=priratebay CLICK HERE

*5=didopark game CLICK HERE

*6=magicbitcoin farm CLICK HERE

*7=cashshopbot CLICK HERE

*8=potatorot bot CLICK HERE

*9=CarETH CLICK HERE

*10=AnimalFarm CLICK HERE

Good rewards

:)
  2. HodaSayed

HodaSayed New Member

3. Rosy Andrews

Rosy Andrews New Member

Bitcoin is now mainly for big players, so we could look out at the upcoming ICOs, as they have great potential. We just need to seek out good ones. Upfiring is one of the best I have seen in recent times. It’s an innovative upgrade to modern-day P2P file sharing technologies and seek to revolutionize the industry. With making the file sharing decentralized and incentivized, it has opened doors that not only make it easy for all, but also an earning opportunity is there!