1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Exsulcoin - The next big thing

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by PapiaKhatunAsha, Nov 9, 2017.

1. I have entered into Crypto world 6-7 months ago. Since then, I have joined several ICOs, and made money. But Exsulcoin, it is not just about the great potential that it got, but also to do with the whole concept that you once run through.

It is something that makes them pleasure to be part of! I am truly proud of becoming part of them via having their tokens. I got 1000 XUL tokens for just 1 ETH with the 66% discount; it is arguably the NEXT BIG THING!
  2. Paul Atherton

Paul Atherton Member

I can’t see next big thing working on its own agenda, if you talk about global part then the strong is not just required to be strong but even the whole team. I am glad to be part of CoinFi, as they have brilliant set of theme that counts with their analytic platform and there is even 70% bonus available that will be given during the presale after the initial step of registration through KYC system, it is not to be missed thing right now!