1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Electroneum - The Bitcoin of ICOs

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by Rosy Andrews, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Rosy Andrews

Rosy Andrews New Member

When we talk about the Cryptocurrency industry, it is all to do with Bitcoin, but now there is something that will recreate history and is sort of Bitcoin amongst the upcoming ICOs, I am talking about one and only Electroneum, it has already made stride that others fear imagining and is the MOST awaited ICO set to go public on Nov 1, so are you ready to become part of this historic event? Join now https://my.electroneum.com/join/B8B96E
  2. I honestly see no reason for us to follow Bitcoin shadows; I believe we are better at working out on more options. That is the way we could be gaining more. I am tracking quite a few options, but Caviar looks the hottest deal. They are 23 days away from the presale, but I am already tracking them through the newsletter and even part of their telegram channel, it is helping me stay updated. Also, I am happy with the kind of stuff I have seen so far, it’s fantastic and is sure to be rock!