Bitcoin Trading and Making Money Per day tips.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by Skhan28, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Skhan28

Skhan28 New Member

Hello guys,
    If you are a cryptocurrency trader or bitcoin trader you can follow some tips for make money from your crypto trading.
    “If you buy Bitcoins at one price and then sell them for a higher price, you make a profit of the difference between those two prices, less any commission that you paid. However, if the price goes down, you will be in the uncomfortable position of having to either sell them at a loss or hold and hope the price goes back up while risking higher and higher losses if the price continues to drop.”

Here are some tips for you:

1. Mining bitcoin
    Mining Bitcoin used to be relatively simple, and the earliest miners were able to mine thousands of Bitcoin using their home computers. However, in today’s very competitive and volatile market, miners buy expensive computer parts, that the high street customer has little access to, required for more processing power in order to mine more difficult algorithms. Since this is a race that can solve blocks faster, miners team up in what we call mining pools where they combine their processing power in order to solve each transaction first. The reward mostly comes from several miners’ fees, is then split up by members of the pool.

2. Pay To Click (PTC) Websites
    There are several websites that will pay you in bitcoin if you watch an ad or click to a certain page containing ads. If you are ad immune and want to make quick crypto buck–this can be a good idea. Bear in mind, to make any significant money is still very hard work and a rather tedious task. BTC4ADS pays around 100 satoshis (0.00000100 ฿) and Coinadder pays around 25 satoshis per click.

3. Accept Payment in Bitcoin
    Have you heard of Fiverr? It’s a site where people pay $5 for some sort of a service done by other freelancers. Now take this same concept, but imagine Bitcoin coming into the place of USD.

4. Writing about bitcoin
    Cryptocurrency, in general, is a new niche and there is a scarcity of writers who genuinely know this niche. This means the market is flooded with newbie copywriters who simply rehash the content that contributes to the deterioration of quality. However, if you really know this niche and you have decent writing skills, you can actually make money.

5. Buy and “HODL”
    When people think of buying into Bitcoin, they imagine the huge windfall they make when selling their coins for dollars as the price peaks. This strategy is known as buying and holding. It’s a popular method used by gold investors, and it operates within an investment portfolio as a hedge against market volatility.

6. Bitcoin Trading
    There is potential to make big money trading bitcoin. Unlike buying and holding, trading bitcoin means you buy at a low price and sell them back at a higher price. This requires practice and knowledge of the market and to some extent a crystal ball. Given that the cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile, this method can be very risky.

There are loads of various methods of making money with Bitcoin, both directly and indirectly. Direct methods would be buying the cryptocurrency or trading it, while an example of an indirect method would be crypto mining. It's only natural if you get confused at the beginning - cryptocurrencies are a tough nut to crack.

I hope you understand. If you want to know more about bitcoin trading and if you want to trade bitcoin and earn money then you can visit our site. Here you will get informative tips and news about bitcoin trading.

Thank you.
  2. Rosy Andrews

Rosy Andrews Member

See, in this giant industry, it is not just about Bitcoin or Ethereum, as a lot more is there to gain through. And rightly so as well. If we just depend on few options, it will eventually limit our reach and possibility of gaining, therefore we MUST look beyond just like I do.

This is my simple tip and for more, I would suggest Poe Golem, a very under-rated yet extremely high on potential option. It’s very simple to get these option with ChangeNow Exchange. With over 170 instruments, one can carry exchanging operation in a few clicks.