1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

atex - atex.us

Discussion in 'HYIP Discussion' started by paidme, Feb 10, 2007.

1. paidme

paidme New Member

http://atex.us/

[​IMG]
    AviaTechExport Group works in the world market since 2001.

We are the company which buying up ferrous and nonferrous metals. Last several years and till now we are utilizing strategic planes in Ukraine, take them out and sell them on world market.

As it known Soviet Technics includes many nonferrous metals. Bying sawed Technic in Ukraine cheaper then scrap metal we sort it into components and sell it to the companies in many times expensive.

In 2007 there is a new law in Ukraine which remove taxes from companies which works with scrap metal. The law operates only up to 2008 and that is why we decided to involve external investors to maximilize our sale and purchase. We pool together the resources of a large number of small and medium investors, worldwide, for the purpose of pursuing a variety of investment projects on a global basis. This pooling of investors' funds gives us the ability to tap into ventures with rates of return considerably higher than those available under normal market conditions.
  2. fhassan

fhassan New Member

they r working since 2001
    ]i never heared about them
  3. one2006

one2006 New Member

Yeah. Same here. I think that they are talking about their company and not the hyip! I might invest here. Those plans are very nice. I will wait for a payment proof first
  4. hrap

hrap New Member

woow since 2001
    and stell paid daily i think its good program to invest
  5. monika

monika New Member

really paying program. I invested and receiving payments for more than 2 weeks
  6. moneykid

moneykid New Member

Great admin ... He is paying every day... very good program.
    [​IMG]
  7. bogdanel

bogdanel New Member

Good site! I think I'll join soon when I'll have 10$ available on my e-gold :) I really like that plans..
  8. forbidden

forbidden New Member

i think it is quite safe but very low profits
  9. yousuowei1900

yousuowei1900 New Member

i think it is quite safe but very low profits
  10. monika

monika New Member

stable program...paying everyday
  11. moneykid

moneykid New Member

Still paying:) I am thinking about another deposit!
  12. elyn

elyn New Member

hmmmm.... the interest is really low. dun think worth taking the rish :(
  13. moneykid

moneykid New Member

Maybe interest is really low, but this prog is active on MMG, and i received a new payment:
    [​IMG]
  14. monika

monika New Member

Yes this program is hot on MMG....
    and they paying:)
  15. moneykid

moneykid New Member

Stable prog.... still paying:
    [​IMG]
    :) :D
  16. EyeOnHyip_Monitor

EyeOnHyip_Monitor New Member

The fact of the news that they have been in business since 2001 and apparently I have never heard of them is making me nervous though. A few more days won't harm me at all.
    I'll wait.
  17. moneykid

moneykid New Member

The fact that it is still paying!! Very good:D :D
  18. monika

monika New Member

good stable program!!! paying everyday
  19. monika

monika New Member

got another payment,as usually very fast :D
  20. moneykid

moneykid New Member