1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Are you serious about trading?

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Craig McMillan, May 4, 2017.

1. If you are serious about trading in the forex market, then the trading platform you select to execute forex trades from will be an extremely important tool you will rely on in your trading process. Trading platforms can either be provided by your forex broker, usually at no additional charge, or they can be from independent software developers like the popular Meta trader 4 or 5 trading platform. TryMarkets offer Meta trader 4 platform to trade.
  2. Matthew Dekker

Matthew Dekker New Member

When you are starting forex trade you know that what attract the traders mostly is the forex liquidity. I forex trading situations are always changing. Nothing is sure here. Trends is always changing here, positions become reverse. Surely this business is full of risks but there is thousands of opportunity to become succeed. When markets become unstable, forex liquidity become great. When markets take break for some time forex liquidity gets down. Safe side of trading business is to use low trading spread. That’s why I am choosing ECNCAPITAL. It is low trading spread broker.
  3. shamshal

shamshal Member

Yes I am serious about trading. Forex is for professional people. You have to take it seriously. You can not treat trading as a part time fun. It is a business. You have to treat it like a business. Only professional minded people get success in trading. Rest of the people get washed away. I am a binary options trader. If you are interested in binary options, go to lxmarkets website and open an account with the broker.
  4. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

But I think that forex is perfect for people who want to struggle and full of ambition. Because to be able to achieve success in the forex, we need the spirit and high motivation in order to be able to pass through the existing process.
  5. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro Member

Very true, because in the forex it will be a lot of events that make the spirit to be down. Therefore a good motivation will be needed by traders to be stronger and can achieve the success that is in forex with ViproMarkets.
  6. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

Very true, it is very important for traders to be motivated, so that traders can be more eager to run their trading activities. I myself always make a profit target when melakuakn trading with Tickmill, it was done in order to increase the motivation that I have to do trading activities.
  7. kalex76

kalex76 Member

yes ofcourse me very much serious about the trading profession and as per my knowledge until and unless we are not determined about the Forex field ,we can't fulfill our targets and will fail to make a good career here with time.
  8. How can anyone talk about seriousness when suggesting brokers like TryMarkets or ECNCAPITAL? They are not just flop brokers but also highly rated scammers out there. If you consider your investment safe under them then think twice or even twenty times!
  9. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro Member

Importantly, we will be very helpful to be able to run our trading activities well if we can choose the right broker who provides what we need well. Say choose trading with ViproMarkets because it can get support for success.
  10. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

The broker itself exists with the advantages and disadvantages of each. Most beginner traders are confused at the moment will choose a broker to start trading forex. As a suggestion, traders, especially beginner traders can choose a broker that provides educational programs that are easy to digest for beginner traders like Tickmill.
  11. kalex76

kalex76 Member

When we can trade Forex business with seriousness ,we can definitely make good pips as per the market because when we can develop the skill as per the hard work ,we can always be a good trader one day.
  12. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

Really, to be a promising trader, we should be able to have sufficient trading ability. Not only that the trading ability must be in the same with the management of good tarding in order to get maximum results when running trading activities.
  13. kalex76

kalex76 Member

Of course Forex business should be in our serious side as its not a easy business at all as we think and for that if we can make profit as per the trading environment as per the trading trend can make good pips
  14. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro Member

This business is a business that often rise and fall in profits, because it must be able to patiently and always maximize the ability and skill to be able to avoid the risks and losses to be able to minimize kerugaian well, so we can maximally in reaching the profits well
  15. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

When I started this trading 11 years ago I was not serious back then. I used to like trading in forex for spending time and earn a bit from it. But today I am a professional forex trader. I take this business very seriously. I maintain daily routine for my trading. Every day I started my trading with at least 100 pip profit goal and try to pull that target. For that my broker AAFX helps me very much. It gives me 2 pip spread on major pairs and bonus on losses.
  16. raniya

raniya New Member

Yes, I'm serious about forex trading and that's why I try to more improve skills to get more profit with FXB. Using demo account I try to make practice and try to use it as wellas possible.
  17. Karen Shelton

Karen Shelton New Member

Yes, I am very much serious about trading. Not only serious but also love to do trade. And I think that's because I am getting all the help and support in my trading what I need. And that give me my broker FXPremax. They always give all the facilities like fund safety,easy withdrawal, demo trading, unlimited amounts of open position, swap free accounts, IB loyalty bonus up to 1000$, instant IB commission and many more. So that their clients get all that opportunity to do trade and to make money with a good profit and make themselves happy. That's why I chose this broker. And I just love to work with this broker.